AD4HLab or The Art & Design for Health Lab at The Nanyang Technological University is a research initiative dedicated to promote research in creative art and design for the promotion of health and wellbeing of individuals and communities in various settings. Led by Asst. Prof Michael Tan, AD4HLab aims to:
- Promote exchange among practitioners and researchers in the arts, design, humanities, health, medicine and other related fields to explore the potential of creative practices and design strategies to improve experiences, services and product for health and wellbeing.
- Connect with end users and community partners to co-create innovative approaches and outcomes that provide insight or address health and wellbeing issues and challenges in various settings.
- Develop capability and scholarship in art and design for health through project supervision and workshops.
- Promote networking and exchange with local and international institutions, organisations and individuals working in this dynamic area of interdisciplinary research.
- Develop resource to support and facilitate research, practice and education in art and design for health and wellbeing.
For further information or inquires on collaboration, please contact Michael
Stay tune to development and launch of the AD4HLab and Arts Design For Health Network SG via this AD4HLab Events, Activities and News Update post!