- Art and Design for Health and Wellbeing URECA Project Featured in the Straits Times, Body and Mind, Creating Fun and games to stir memories, 10 October 2017, B13
- Art & Design for Health and Wellbeing URECA Project Supervision featured in Berita Harian, Gah!,Permainan galak pesakit demensia berinteraksi, 13 September 2017
- Art & Design for Health and Wellbeing URECA Project Supervision featured in LianHeZaoBao (联合早报), 刺激感官练脑力 南大生为失智病人设计“吃饱没”游戏
8 September 2017
- Art boosts Parkinson’s patients’ morale
The Straits Times (7 April 2015), Singapore, Pg B6
7 April, 2015, Lianhe Zaobao Pg 8
- News at 10 – Channel 8, 10 pm 6 April, 2015
Invited Speaking Engagement
- Invited Speaker, Presentation Title: Art & Design for Health and Wellbeing: Innovating for an inclusive, flourishing and healthy society, 1st Ageing Research Institute for Society and Education (ARISE) Industry and Community Engagement Event Conceptualising and Humanizing Healthcare for the Older Adults: Round-Table Discussion with Experts, 10 November 2017, Lecture Theatre @ LKCMedicine, Novena Campus, Singapore.
- Invited Speaker, Presentation Title: More Than Passing Time – Art, Ageing and Flourishing, Seniors Empowered! 2017, National Council of Social Services, 3 November 2017, Furama Riverfront Hotel, Singapore.
- Invited Speaker, Presentation Title: Making a Case to Care with the Arts, Spotlight on Cultural Policy Series: Roundtable on the Development of Community Arts in Singapore, Organisers: Institute of Policy Studies – National University of Singapore and Singapore Art Museum, Singapore Art Museum, Singapore, (15 March 2017). Click here for the published report. This closed door by invitation roundtable gathered policymakers, Cultural Medallion recipients, artists and members of the community to examine the progress made and the impact of Community arts since the publication of the third Renaissance City Plan in 2008 and the 2012 Arts and Culture Strategic Review. In doing so, It also explores issues and maps ideas for the further development of arts policy and the arts policy environment for community arts. It is first that focus on policy since the Arts and Culture Strategic Review 2008.
- Invited Moderator and Speaker, Arts in Eldercare Seminar 2016, National Arts Council (1 September 2016). Project Link
- Invited moderator, Roundtable@SAM lecture series, Arts, Health and Wellbeing: Connections and Conversations, Singapore Art Museum, Singapore, 8 December 2014
- Invited Speaker, Singapore Management University, in Social Sculptures – Art & Community module, 1 July 2014
- Invited Speaker, “Up and Up: A Forum on Community Care” organised by Agency for Integrated Care, Singapore, Grand Copthorne Hotel (11-12 January 2013)
- Invited Speaker, Vitamin ART Developing the field of Arts and Health in Singapore, Community Cultural Development Symposium: Practices and Possibilities, Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore, 17-18 September 2012
- Invited Panellist,23rd Annual international conference Society for the Arts in Healthcare, Detroit, USA, 2-5 May 2012