This section presents a selection of arts and health projects that I have undertaken to date.
Past Project Partners includes:
- Parkinson’s Society Singapore
- Alzheimer’s Disease Association
- Agency for Integrated Care
- National Arts Council, Singapore
- National University Hospital
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
For further information or inquires on collaboration please contact Michael.
To join the Arts Design For Health Network SG and stay updated, please click here (Coming soon!).
- Pilot Artist in Residency Programme jointly organised by the Agency for Integrated Care and the National Arts Council (June 2017 – March 2018)
Appointed Artist Mentor for AIR (June 2017 – January 2018) and Curator of Sparks! Art Wellness Exhibition (9-18 March 2018, Raffles City Shopping Mall, Level 3 Atrium)
Further Project Information
- Let’s have tea at the Museum – an art and dementia project (2014)
Principal Investigator in partnership with Alzheimer’s Disease Association (ADA), Singapore for Arts and Dementia Project, National Arts Council, Singapore,
- Art Engagement, Aging and Wellbeing in Nursing Home (2014)
Principal Investigator, Research and Development Grant, The National Arts Council, Singapore
- Arts in Healthcare Programme at Sree Narayana Mission Home (2012)
Co-Investigator for a pilot project to study the impact of Art program on quality of life of nursing home residents, Singapore with Agency for Integrated Care (AIC),
- Project Dreamcatchers 2012
Co-Investigator Project DreamCatchers National University Hospital, National Youth Council Pitch to Shine Grant, Singapore
- Art and Design In Healthcare: A Pilot study on the significances and role of art and design to improve the quality of life of patients in Parkinson’s Disease. (2010)
Principal Investigator, Ministry of Education Academic Research Fund (MOE ACRF) Tier 1, Singapore, 2011